In this page, we will give you some suggestion on how to choose right sex toys. You don't have to pay $$$ for a sex toy. You just need the right toy for you. The toy which is enjoyable to others might not work for you. We have selected about 4,000 products from 20,000+ products we carry and list them on our website. These 4,000 products were selected based on customer feedbacks. We encourage you to share your opinion about the products by writing product reviews on our website. This will help all our customers when selecting the right product.
How do you know which type of vibrator is right for you? A lot depends on the shape of the vibrator, and what type of stimulation you want. Here are some tips on how to find the right vibrator for you.
- Vibrators were invented for penetration. If penetration is what you need, please select from our Classic Vibrators, and Realistic Vibrators. Classic Vibrators are the basic hard-shelled plastic vibrator. They target external and internal stimulation and vibrate at multiple speeds. Classic vibrators generally make you feel more vibration because of the hard shell. Realistic Vibrators come with all the details of a real penis. They vary in size and shape, and are generally made of silicone, jelly or rubber materials.
- G Spot Vibrators were designed to locate and stimulate your G-spot. They feature a curved or hooked head for targeted stimulation.
- If you want clitoral stimulation, try Clit Vibrators. One of best sellers is Lelo Nea. Nea offers variable speeds and was designed to stimulate your clits every time you use them.
- If you are looking for a more versatile vibrator which provides both clitoral stimulation and penetration, try the Lelo Femme Ina Wave. It gives you lots of variety, and the unique shape that gives you two pleasurable options.
- Rabbit Vibrators stimulate vaginal walls and clitoris simultaneously. They have a rotating or oscillating shaft which is lined with massaging beads or pearls. The vibrating bunny ears stimulate your clitoris. The Jack Rabbit was the first invented Rabbit Vibrator and it has been our top selling vibrator since 1998.
- If you want waterproof vibrators, try the Wall Bangers Deluxe Beaver or Wabbit Vibe. Both offer excellent stimulation and can be used in shower.
- Bullet Vibrators are discreet and perfect for travel. If you want a bullet vibrator for all over stimulation, try a Silver Bullet Vibrator or a RO-80mm Bullet Vibe. The Silver Bullet Vibrator is incredibly strong, while the RO-80mm Bullet Vibe is wireless and perfect for travel.
- If you're looking for a couple's toy, try the We Vibe. This toy is expensive but it worth every penny of it. You and your partner will enjoy a more arousal sex.
- If you're on the market for a premium vibrator, get the Lelo series or We Vibe series. Both high-end vibrators offer whisper quiet, unrelenting vibrations and come with guaranteed one year warranties.
- Alternatively, if you don't want vibration, you can try realistic dildo.
What Type of Lubricant Should I Use? It used to be pretty simple. If you wanted a personal lubricant, you look for K-Y Jelly. With the growth of sex toy industry, more choices are out there. So how to pick?
- Water-based lubricants are the most versatile. They come in jelly or liquid forms, and are condom compatible. They are safe to use on all sex toys too. The disadvantage of Water-based lubricants is that they can get sticky or dry out faster than silicone lubes. If your water-based lubricant dries out during sex, add a little water to refresh. Best water-based lubricants: Astroglide, Sliquid Silk, Slippery Stuff Lubricant.
- Oil-based lubricants are very slippery and won't dry out. However, oil-based lubes aren't latex condom compatible. They're recommended when a comdom is not needed during sex. It can also be used with non-latex anal toys. We don't recommend using oil based lubricant on sex toys becase it can gunk up the control pad of vibrators and erode latex, jelly or rubber toys. Best oil-based lubricants: Doc Johnson Anal Lube, Elbow Grease Original Cream
- Silicone-based lubricants are multi-purpose lubes. They're super slippery, won't dry out and are condom safe. You can even use them under water. The disadvantages is that silicone-based lubricants can't be used with silicone sex toys. However, some customers tell us the ultra slippery sensation doesn't feel quite like natural lubricat so they still prefer water-based lubricants. Best Silicone-based lubricant: Gun Oil, Pjur Lubricant
- Warming lubricants can add new sensations and make penetration more comfortable. Flavored Lubricantadd flavor to lovemaking.
Natural lubricants are hypoallergenic, and glycerin- and paraben-free. These lubricants are pH balanced for the female body, meaning they won't cause yeast infections. These lubricants are condom safe and can be either silicone or water-based. A good natural lubricant: Sliquid Organics Silk